[h4]The Migrant and Refugee Communities Forum would like to invite you to our launch event:[/h4]
- Are you frustrated with the same old crowded market of one-day, low-quality workshops?
- Are you tired of quick fixes and superficial solutions to real world problems?
- Are you angry that digital media is more often frustrating and confusing than entertaining and inspiring?[/ul]
We are. And we’re doing something about it.
Integrated Media is a new social enterprise run by MRCF that offers training on digital tools, social media, blogging and more. In the last two years, we have helped more than 60 organisations increase their online footprint and connect with their members and clients. Our trainings are simple and clear. We take you step-by-step and we focus on what is relevant to you. Additionally, we have an expertise in reaching and working with migrant and refugee communities.
On Tuesday, March 20th, we will celebrate the achievements of previous graduates of our courses and discussing the future. What will your impact be online in 2012? And how can Integrated Media help get you there?
[h4]The agenda for the night is:[/h4] [ul style=”arrow”]
- Introduction – What will your impact be online in 2012
- Short Film Premiere – ‘Digital Activism for All’ [/ul][h4]Guest Speakers[/h4] [ul style=”arrow”]
- Tom Bradfield, Demotix.com
- Mark Rock, Audioboo
- Rob Blackie, Blue State Digital
- Nick Micinski, Migrant and Refugee Communities Forum [/ul]This event is open to the public and we invite anyone interested in digital activism, social media, and online tools to come learn more. This is not a training event but you will learn about future opportunities to be involved
New Horizon Youth Centre
68 Charlton Street