On September 23, MRCF celebrated our accomplishments over the last year. Zrinka Bralo, MRCF Executive Director, gave a presentation about our programmes’ impact and the future of the organisation. We also elected our new board of trustees for 2010-2011.
In 2009-2010, MRCF had incredible impact considering our small size.
- 904 bookings at the Resource Centre
- 2,634 hours of activities and more than 17,000 visits
- 75 mentors and 75 mentees matched through our ‘Transforming Lives’ mentoring project
- 92 volunteers who speak 42 languages contributed 33,488 hours to MRCFCoordinated health partnership project amongst 6 community organisations in Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster
- 264 individuals received advice from our 3 days per week General Advice service2,767 overseas qualified dentists and 526 doctors relied on MRCF in preparing for their verification exams
- 32 community organisations received support from MRCF on projects, funding applications, governance, research and partnerships
- Every week MRCF delivered a minimum of 4 training sessions that help migrants and refugees integrate in the UK