If the past three decades have taught us anything, it is that we need to speak out, organise and work in solidarity with each other and our allies. Now more than ever, we need your solidarity and support.
As an individual, you can join us as a full member or supporter. Members and supporters receive news, invites to events and calls to action. We will share our campaigning materials and merchandise. You can join existing organising efforts, or start a new one under the banner of Solidarity Knows No Borders.
If your organisation would like to work with us, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to become an organisational affiliate. Please note that only migrant and refugee led grassroots affiliates have voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
Membership for Migrants and Refugees
As a member you will:
- Join a community of grassroots organisers
- Membership card, and regular email updates
- Invitation to organising planning meetings, events, training, activities, actions and our annual general meetings
- Access to merchandise
- Support and advice on running campaigns
Become a Supporter
As a supporter you will:
- Help us, practically and financially, to build a movement for dignity, justice, welcome, and action.
- Receive exclusive email updates and invitations to organising events, actions and our annual general meetings.