Migrants and the London election 2012
What are the mayoral candidates’ views on migration and proposals for integration? Who is eligible to vote and how does the voting system work?
Find out the answers to these questions and more on 11 April 2012 (10am-1pm) at Diana Princess of Wales Fund, County Hall,Westminster Bridge Rd.
[h4]Speakers:[/h4] [ul style=”arrow”]
- Ben Rogers – Centre forLondon
- Don Flynn – Migrants Rights Network
- Ken Livingstone campaign (Labour)
- Brian Paddick campaign (Liberal Democrat)
- Jenny Jones campaign (Green Party)
- Boris Johnson campaign (Conservative) tbc[/ul]
Places are limited so please book online.